Here are the accepted presentations for the Workshop:
- Katarzyna Gniadzik, Vasili Reikh, Radoslaw Nielek and Adam Wierzbicki. Why deceived people are not always victims?
- Marie Joan Kristine Gloria and John S. Erickson. Studying Cybercrime: Raising Questions about Objectivity and Bias
- Huw Fryer, Sophie Stalla-Bourdillon and Tim Chown. Computer Abuse Legislation: A Trap for the Unwary?
- Emily K. Adams. Semi-Quantitative Metrics for Evaluating Cyber Risk of Public Information: Higher Education
- Eva Zangerle and Günther Specht. Cybercrime on Twitter: Shifting the User Back into Focus
- Emilio Ferrara, Pasquale De Meo, Salvatore Catanese and Giacomo Fiumara. Criminal Network Analysis in Mobile Phone Networks
- Sabrine Saad and Stéphane B. Bazan. The New Rules of Asymmetric Infowar on the Web in the Near East
And here is the draft program.
NOTE: All presenters MUST register for the workshop.